• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley B1-B Collection - Frogskins and Holbrooks

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Just saw @SpliceD awesome post about snagging a pair of the B1-B Frogskins and Holbrooks set to be released in 2015, and though I would create this thread for any discussion.

Reference: Hollywood Collectors Event Purchase - B1-B | Oakley Forum

15790830458_1fe64e9033_c.jpg

Does anyone know if other pairs will be included in this collection? Or what production numbers will be like? I think it's awesome they are bringing back the B1-B, since they are iconic.

As far as I know there are only the Brooks & Frogs coming out in the B1B series for 2015. Both frames will be released in three colours:
“B1B Collection” Matte Black w/ Black Iridium
“B1B Collection” Matte Red w/ Grey
“B1B Collection” Matte Blue w/ Sapphire Iridium

As far as I know there are only the Brooks & Frogs coming out in the B1B series for 2015. Both frames will be released in three colours:
“B1B Collection” Matte Black w/ Black Iridium
“B1B Collection” Matte Red w/ Grey
“B1B Collection” Matte Blue w/ Sapphire Iridium
I was thinking of getting that new matte blue w/sapphire ... But with thos B1B coming out ... Wow...!

Thanks for the tag, Boss! I didn't realize they were coming out with Black and Red pairs, but it sounds like i got the best of the bunch with the Sapphire Iridium lenses. Black and Grey sound boring.

Back