1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling my Oakley Carbon Fiber face Timebomb 1. The watch is in good shape and works perfect and features the O Engine technology that requires no batteries. There are small scuffs on band from normal wear. The Crystal face has no scratches or scuffs. The inside rubbers are missing but still wears fine on my wrist without any discomfort. I have an apprx. 8 in wrist which is rather large and the watch fits tight due to some missing links. I do not have the box. This piece is price to sell at $265 shipped to CONUS add 4% paypal fees if not sent as gift. Thanks for looking and PM with any questions. Oakley Carbon Fiber Timebomb 1 - OakleyTBFace_zps46f56bc9.jpg Oakley Carbon Fiber Timebomb 1 - OakleyTBClasp_zpsc73e995c.jpg Oakley Carbon Fiber Timebomb 1 - OakleyTBInside_zps0cda78a0.jpg Oakley Carbon Fiber Timebomb 1 - OakleyTBWrist_zps56943e93.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop $250 shipped CONUS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent...