• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Classic Craftsman Collection – Frogskins & More

These just arrived

20130306135924756.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Extreme Supply still cheaper with free shipping. My order came today, though they forgot to send me tracking info earlier.

Not sure, but you can try and place an order. They might call you or you can call them. I know for sure Kick Sole Provider is out of stock. Can't place any on your cart anymore.

...Production is at least 2000.

Honestly, this sounds like it's going to turn in to the Goldbrook saga. People clamouring to get them, buying extra for trade bait, and then being stuck with them as they start to appear everywhere.

I just wanted to bring these back to the fresh page of posts. I think we need to just take a deep breath, and relax. These things are just releasing, and haven't even hit the market in full force. Due to their more "custom" nature with regard to their appearance I'm sure it is a bit slower than popping out regular Frogskins frames. Unless someone has official word to the contrary, there will be plenty of this release to go around. :)

I just don't want to see members going and spending more than retail on these to get a pair, only to find out they're plentiful at msrp or less at a Vault in a few months.

I just wanted to bring these back to the fresh page of posts. I think we need to just take a deep breath, and relax. These things are just releasing, and haven't even hit the market in full force. Due to their more "custom" nature with regard to their appearance I'm sure it is a bit slower than popping out regular Frogskins frames. Unless someone has official word to the contrary, there will be plenty of this release to go around. :)

I just don't want to see members going and spending more than retail on these to get a pair, only to find out they're plentiful at msrp or less at a Vault in a few months.

Extreme Supply and Kick Sole both selling at retail. $149.99-150.00. It was the earlier eBay listings and a few here on the xchange that were markedly higher. Now if people wanna bet on these going below retail, or way below, now that's a different proposition, I think. Right now, these can be had for retail, including the black Holbrook Skate Deck.

Back