• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Classic Craftsman Collection – Frogskins & More

What a bummer.. Probably some of the coolest releases in years and they scrapped em ! Think how rare the preproduction models will be now. I was really wanting the snow decks

I'd be interested to know what those issues were. They managed it with the Skate Decks and Koston so why it suddenly won't work now I don't know.

Nice to know Matte Clear Frogs are back!

Saw these in a small shop in Martha's vineyard

2ezaja2u.jpg

Any idea on how many Craftsman Garage Rocks were produced? Someone at a retail shop that had them said they were limited to 100 pairs. That didn't sound right to me. Thanks.

Any idea on how many Craftsman Garage Rocks were produced? Someone at a retail shop that had them said they were limited to 100 pairs. That didn't sound right to me. Thanks.

There are more than 100 pair, but no where near the amount the amount of skate decks. I have owned 6 pair myself. 3 have gone to members on here. I still have 3 in my possession. I know another member on here has also owned more than 5 and sold them to other members.

Back