1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Time Frame

Time Frame Oakley Enthusiast

When I first joined the Forum a couple months ago my favorite thing was checking out everyone's post of their collections. I have seen some AMAZING collections and pieces and was intimadated at first to post mine. But as you browse through everyone's posts I realized every collection big or small was unique and different and I enjoyed them all. Thank you all for sharing. I have always been a huge Oakley fan since the late 90s and like many others sure wish I had some stuff I use to have (Ruby Juliet's sniff sniff). But I wasn't a collecter then, just a fan. Since the discovery of this forum in March I had 4 pairs of Oakleys and the black Judge. Today due in part to this forum and some great guys I have met on here my addiction has been created. So to contribute to this thread that I have browsed for many hours here are my pics. Oakley Collection From The Hoosier State!! - OC1_zpsaf0d31c9.jpg Oakley Collection From The Hoosier State!! - OC2_zpsb80720ea.jpg Oakley Collection From The Hoosier State!! - OC42_zpsfcf33fee.jpg Oakley Collection From The Hoosier State!! - OC41_zps8799352c.jpg Oakley Collection From The Hoosier State!! - OC5_zps27a0c69e.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Very nice collection and case. WAY bigger than my collection :(

3. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

That's funny!
    March first you had 4 pair and now you have collection.
    OF is definitely hazardous to your wallet.
    Nice Splice, BTW!

4. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

very decent collection, my bet you have a big head...love those FC!

5. Time Frame

YEAH! OF has not been nice to the wallet!

6. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

really cool pieces bro! for the next couple of months you will need another display case for sure! :)

7. Time Frame

Yes I have a big head when it comes to the glasses I can wear or prefer :)

8. Time Frame

Funny story on the JPM Splice's. A guy came into my office around Feburary( I am a social worker) with them on his head. He let me check them out and I realized what they were when I saw the engraving on the lenses with the JPM script. I gave him my number hoping he would sell them to me since he was in my office for assistance. A week later and $70 bucks they were mine. I got really lucky on that. They are in great shape with no scratches but I know the splice was a common counterfiet. I "think" they are legit. I am not sure if they copied the engraving on lenses or not but I would not be suprised. The fakes out there never suprise me anymore.

siryoso likes this.
  9. Time Frame

Thanks!

10. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Nice collection, good variety!