• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley collection

Funny I sold a pair just like that 2 weeks ago. Matte black/black icon/ear sock with blac iridium polarized! Not that I thought they were plain, just hadn’t touched them in years.
I'm wanting to maybe buy some different lenses maybe blue and get matching icons at some point. And Eventually, I'm looking for less mainstream or mass sold series lines and have one or two really cool hard to find shades.

I'm wanting to maybe buy some different lenses maybe blue and get matching icons at some point. And Eventually, I'm looking for less mainstream or mass sold series lines and have one or two really cool hard to find shades.
I found these online. This is more along with what's on my radar.

Screenshot_20230618_104516_Chrome.jpg

The 4 different production sku's for Turbines are:

Turbine (gen 1, square icon) in production from 2015 until around 2016
Turbine (gen 2, ellipse icon) started production in mid 2016
Turbine Rotor, Shield version of the Turbine, released sometime in 2016
Turbine XS, children's version of the Turbine, released in 2017

The moniker "mph" stands for "Mister Potato Head" which is a term Oakley would use when they would piece together a model from left over parts. These normally don't have sku numbers printed on the frames but as of late that has changed a bit and they may have a sku on the box, but never be released as an actual colorway, just in outlet stores and sometime straight to clearance.

Back