1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

One off "Oakley Concept Studio" sunglasses at one of my local O stores, and only second day on the floor. Not for sale until Dec. 1st.
    Oakley Concept Studio - Just saw these tonight! - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202621.295481.jpg Oakley Concept Studio - Just saw these tonight! - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202637.509082.jpg Oakley Concept Studio - Just saw these tonight! - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202649.875126.jpg Oakley Concept Studio - Just saw these tonight! - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202664.429764.jpg

Select stores around the country will get these, and they'll all be different (hence one offs). $700 each!!! Want, but not for that price! LOL

OakleyBoss, TheWannaBe and Frogskins like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

I want those cases! Did u ask if those were gonna be released individually?

3. Uluahunter

From what I was told, select stores will get certain pieces....Frogs, Racing Jackets, Fuelies, etc. Each piece is one of a kind. Similar to the Tater releases. Forgot to mention, these are part of the Holiday Release models.
    There will however be releases of other Holiday specific pairs will general sale inventories. But if you want a one of a kind piece, these are it.

4. Uluahunter

The stores have a list of what stores are supposed to receive their specific models in their Holiday catalog. I'm sure you could ask your nearest O store for a peek at their catalog to see where you need to go to get what you might want.

5. ptownphil

Fuelies... Did u say Fuelies?! :shock:

Uluahunter likes this.
  6. Uluahunter

Yeah, I think there was also a post on the boards showing one of the specific pairs. It was like a blue, lime green and white color way.

7. ptownphil

Dude, u had me at fuelies. No access to hand lotion yet. Woops..TMI.

Uluahunter likes this.
  8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

those are nice but for 700 WHAAAAAAAAAT what in the hell made those plastics that expensive. I guess theyre cash cowing on those because they know DIE HARD FANS WILL GET THEM im just scratching my head right now.......

TheWannaBe and Uluahunter like this.
  9. Uluahunter

Yup, definitely TMI. LOL

pjd1234 likes this.
  10. Uluahunter

EXACTLY! Those prices are pushing the limits of what hardcore collectors here would pay. What were the retails for the Tater pairs when they were released? I'm guessing they were way less than $700...