1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am honestly not sure what the frame color is. Maybe someone can confirm.

Color/finish is chipping off at some areas of the frame (circled in red on the last photo). Tried to show close-ups of the chipped areas on some of the photos. Click photos for full resolution.

Selling only the glasses. Lenses are prescription, badly scratched and need to be replaced. Stems/arms are not loose.

Great for anybody who wants to DIY/mod a Crosshair frame.

$55 shipped via USPS First-Class with Delivery Confirmation within CONUS. PayPal gift, otherwise add 4%.

Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - d1dfa6212828343.jpg Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - ad1382212828349.jpg Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - 463a0d212828358.jpg Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - 0e48dc212828367.jpg Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - e6a64e212828372.jpg Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - 9b572c212828384.jpg

Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1 - 9591a5212829037.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    can you confirm if there are any words/ markings on the inside of the frame? there are actually 2 releases.. with different lens size. the earlier release is a shade smaller and has no frame size markings on it, but has "crosshair" text. the later one has frame size markings as well as the crosshair text.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Crosshair CE written only, so I believe these are indeed gen 1. No frame dimensions or SKU.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    awesome.just a note for potential buyers - these will need the initial release lenses, which are smaller and the harder to find of the Crosshair lenses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll probably get the good doctor to chop me some lens for em. Curious to see what he can do with the frames.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As previously discovered, I would have the correct lenses if anyone needs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to walkerhonda243!

Oakster has these OEM lenses, in case you'd want them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%