1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 3 double metal stands, 3 pop card holders and 1 single stand for sale. Double stands are $15 each, single stand $10 and pop card holders $10 each via f&f or add 3%. Will ship within the U.S. Will sell all together for $75 or willing to trade for fuel cells or hijinx. Oakley display items - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430502410.691100.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. This is fair offer

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would love to tag these for the London fuel cells if you got them

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of London fuel cells I'd trade. Although I'd be more interested in trading for fuel cells.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't really have any fuel cells that I want to part with right now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok I'll trade you for the display items

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley display items - IMG_1182.JPG Oakley display items - IMG_1181.JPG Never been worn. I'm in the states for a couple weeks after that I'm back in Canada so if you want these could save some money on shipping if done in next week.