1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD

Selling Oakley Flak Jacket lenses. These are rare ones with Santander Group logo etched in the corner of the left lens. Possibly made for some corporate event.

They came with a set of custom Team Red frames as a new item, but I found some tiny scratches on the lenses that I have described (I want to be 100% accurate with items I sell). The lenses also have some iridium peeling off in their contact points with frame.

SOLD Red Iridium. Two tiny scratches. Shape is 9.8/10. 35 USD.
    Oakley Flak Jacket Black Iridum POLARIZED Lenses RARE - lvxSoKN.jpg
    Oakley Flak Jacket Black Iridum POLARIZED Lenses RARE - c3mh6ul.jpg

SOLD Black Iridium POLARIZED. One slightly bigger scratch, but nothing major. 9.5/10. 45 USD.
    Oakley Flak Jacket Black Iridum POLARIZED Lenses RARE - zYE3Zol.jpg
    Oakley Flak Jacket Black Iridum POLARIZED Lenses RARE - PVRF52Y.jpg

Shipping is 10 USD worldwide. 8 USD if you live in Europe. Payment by PayPal F&F.

Last edited by a moderator: 9/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red Iridium is SOLD.

Black Iridium still available.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ill take the black one please

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've sent you PM

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP!!!

Just checked out if the Black Irdium lenses are Polarized after one question and the answer is YES!! Didn't bother to check earlier it as I thought they lack polarization.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.