• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frank FMJ gathering

hey its 6 30 in the morning and I dont really feel like reading over 12 pages to find that date of the meet up. But I will say this I will be there first in line if @OakleyFrankFMJ has a Livestrong PB1 on display. That treasure sidelined me right into retirement from collecting. Knowing I will never have the 1 thing I wanted.

hey its 6 30 in the morning and I dont really feel like reading over 12 pages to find that date of the meet up. But I will say this I will be there first in line if @OakleyFrankFMJ has a Livestrong PB1 on display. That treasure sidelined me right into retirement from collecting. Knowing I will never have the 1 thing I wanted.
Please, it's still early. Don't get him started. I need sleep.

Livestrong pb1...I don't think that's a thing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Livestrong pb1...I don't think that's a thing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

From my understanding oakley produced 5 of them!!! After finding out that knowledge I announced my retirement from collecting and sold off most of what I had. Sorry now that I am thinking about it, it was a C-six

yes it was a C-Six here is the picture for those who have not seen it... If frank has one I will surely be at meet and greet he does
lance_setup.jpg

Back