1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all,

Long story short I got 2 sets of white Gascan 3D BNIB with the tags still on the arms.
    I ordered black and got white by mistake.

I have 7 days to send them back and will do if no-one wants them but I loose out on the import tax so it would be more convenient to sell them.

I am looking for £75 per pair posted within the UK.
    There's no room for manoover in that price as that is what I paid including import taxes and for any less I can simply send them back.

If your interested feel free to respond in thread or PM me, but in 5 days I'll be making return arrangements if I haven't sold at least one pair.

Regards,

David

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update - Have been buying and selling GASCAN 3d's to acquire a full set of all 6 variants BNIB which I have now successfully achieved :)

I have been left over now with one set of White and one set of Black GASCAN 3D. Both are BNIB with Tags on the arms and all papers. I'm also reducing the asking price to £60 per pair + a fair postage cost.

Please reply or PM if interested.

Regards,

David