• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Goals - 1 year from now

I've updated the first post to reflect the current state. Since my previous substantive update, I've acquired the following:

12. Misc. O-Matter pairs (Several pairs, many of which have been sold to recoup budget)
13. 24k XX Acquired from X-Metal Frame trade
14. Misc X-Metal Frame
15. Pit Boss Polished Black
16. 12 Gauge Carbon/Titanium
17. Misc X-Metal Frame
18. OAKLEY COLLECTIBLE!

Number 18 is by far the most valuable item I've added in this endeavor. It's unique and amazing, and while I likely could sell it or trade it to complete my goal of acquiring all of this with only my initial investment, I think I'll probably just keep it. It is an exceptional piece that I will unveil at the end of this pursuit (or earlier if I decide to part ways in pursuit of the last few pieces).

I'm a little over 5 months in, and the end is in sight! I'm not worried about the shock tubes as those are easy enough to get at a reasonable price, I've just been slow walking getting them.

The Orange Hollowpoint has been elusive at a bargain price and the Medusa has just been plain rare. I know there's a steal out there on one, it's just a matter of finding it. I currently have $185 left of my budget to get these last three pairs, but I have a number of items I plan to liquidate to get that number back up.

Last note... the 12 Gauge has been my biggest disappointment so far. Really thought I'd love it. Got it. Don't love it. Not a fan. Will probably be letting go of it, but I'm going to leave it and its cost in here as part of my goal. Or possibly I may replace it with something else. We'll see. Undecided at the moment.

Onwards and upwards!

I've updated the first post to reflect the current state. Since my previous substantive update, I've acquired the following:

12. Misc. O-Matter pairs (Several pairs, many of which have been sold to recoup budget)
14. Misc X-Metal Frame
17. Misc X-Metal Frame
18. OAKLEY COLLECTIBLE!

Number 18 is by far the most valuable item I've added in this endeavor. It's unique and amazing, and while I likely could sell it or trade it to complete my goal of acquiring all of this with only my initial investment, I think I'll probably just keep it. It is an exceptional piece that I will unveil at the end of this pursuit (or earlier if I decide to part ways in pursuit of the last few pieces).

I'm a little over 5 months in, and the end is in sight! I'm not worried about the shock tubes as those are easy enough to get at a reasonable price, I've just been slow walking getting them.

The Orange Hollowpoint has been elusive at a bargain price and the Medusa has just been plain rare. I know there's a steal out there on one, it's just a matter of finding it. I currently have $185 left of my budget to get these last three pairs, but I have a number of items I plan to liquidate to get that number back up.

Last note... the 12 Gauge has been my biggest disappointment so far. Really thought I'd love it. Got it. Don't love it. Not a fan. Will probably be letting go of it, but I'm going to leave it and its cost in here as part of my goal. Or possibly I may replace it with something else. We'll see. Undecided at the moment.

Onwards and upwards!
To infinity and beyond

14. Misc X-Metal Frame
17. Misc X-Metal Frame
18. OAKLEY COLLECTIBLE!

Onwards and upwards!

what is number 18?

Latest Posts

Back