1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will have two of these...I would be willing to sell one BNIB Never worn even once for 130.00 shipped . It probably would not ship until early next week and i will get a pic up later today... PO me if intersted I will reserve and not expect payment til next week when I can ship...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Oh man so tempted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I may have to get this!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really I am probably breaking protocol since the 2nd pair isnt in my possesion...I am not a dealer of any kind I just had another order thats "processing" somewhere for a week Meanwhile other pair arrived....assuming the second pair comes I wont need it but I am going to lock this because I am not really adhering to forum rules and then post when I have it and get a pic up .If interested tho PM asap. No trades and US only unless I previously sold to u in UK or AU. I have dealt with customs for the last time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.