1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Offering up the BI Polar lenses that were takeout of my IH Hatchet project. This is a very difficult lens to chop...Still lots of wear left in them. Left lens is etched "POLARIZED" and has a 1/8" hairline scratch above the "P"....a couple of specks and tiny hairlines here and there. I'd rate this lens at an 8/10 but very wearable with nothing in field of view. Right lens is in better condition. Only a few specks so I'd rate it an 8.5/10. Looking for $40 shipped CONUS. PayPal F&F payment only. Returns ARE ACCEPTED upon you receiving and inspecting.....If you aren't in agreement with my rating then I'll refund your money. Possible trades......Please PM

Oakley Hatchet Black Iridium Polarized Lenses........$40 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413912635.790398.jpg

Oakley Hatchet Black Iridium Polarized Lenses........$40 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413912647.190423.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    $25 shipped..... Gotta move these......

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sold