• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hawaii

Oaklimus Prime

I slept in Last nights clothes in tomorrow’s dream
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Nations Capital
We just returned home from a family vacation and were disappointed in the Ala Moana Oakley Store. Lux completely sterilized the coolness from that store. It was the 3rd time we have been there. The previous 2 were magical. I always loved their destination tee shirts and I wear the ones I have quite regularly.

One of the store employees did hook me up with a couple of stickers that are pretty sweet. I would love to see if anyone here can make them bigger?

We just returned home from a family vacation and were disappointed in the Ala Moana Oakley Store. Lux completely sterilized the coolness from that store. It was the 3rd time we have been there. The previous 2 were magical. I always loved their destination tee shirts and I wear the ones I have quite regularly.

One of the store employees did hook me up with a couple of stickers that are pretty sweet. I would love to see if anyone here can make them bigger?
The Maui store was pretty tight as of 2022.

That’s how I felt about the London store, they took all the cool stuff out and moved in ray ban stuff 😟

The Maui store was pretty tight as of 2022.
That’s how I felt about the London store, they took all the cool stuff out and moved in ray ban stuff 😟

Whatever new company plan they decided on now is bland and ordinary. The last 2 clothing drops in regular stores: 4th quarter 2023 and now 1st quarter 2024 is even worse.
I Hope they wake up soon..........I know my Tysons Corner store had the sterilization process done to it as well. That Hawaii Store had Surfboards in the changing room area. I wish I could find the landfill that they are in. One hell of a display!!!

I Hope they wake up soon..........I know my Tysons Corner store had the sterilization process done to it as well. That Hawaii Store had Surfboards in the changing room area. I wish I could find the landfill that they are in. One hell of a display!!!
A handicap bathroom stall is larger than Tyson's. Better lit, too.

Sad to hear....back in the day, Tysons was my store in-between overseas assignments...got my Romeo 1s there if memory serves. 🪖👎

A handicap bathroom stall is larger than Tyson's. Better lit, too.
You're not wrong. Its better lit now. For the #2 store in the country they sure waited the longest to update it. It looks white and sterile like a damn hospital room.......

You're not wrong. Its better lit now. For the #2 store in the country they sure waited the longest to update it. It looks white and sterile like a damn hospital room.......
Wow, that's #2?! I would have thought NYC or Foothill, even Miami would have been higher.

How does the great Oakley go from this:

79E54395-9B41-4923-90E4-1154E2066D3F.jpeg

To this:

67BD794E-9A5B-4829-9555-F403F7C145F4.jpeg

Also, they had those Oakley surf boards in a few stores around here to around 3-4 years ago. Someone was selling them on OfferUp for $100 each. I wish I would have bought one now.

Back