• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrook Metal (Consolidated Thread)

You better scoop them up, and take good care of them. They're "pausing" manufacturing. There's been some issue and they're not 100% if they're going to re-start them again or when they might.

You better scoop them up, and take good care of them. They're "pausing" manufacturing. There's been some issue and they're not 100% if they're going to re-start them again or when they might.
What kind of issue? That should give any newbie pause; I wouldn't tell people to scoop up "defective" items.

Sent from Q's Note5

What kind of issue? That should give any newbie pause; I wouldn't tell people to scoop up "defective" items.

Sent from Q's Note5
They're not defective. They had a production issue. They haven't said what, just that they are waiting. They're great pieces, but might become limited edition...

They're not defective. They had a production issue. They haven't said what, just that they are waiting. They're great pieces, but might become limited edition...
Oh ok...

Some varieties are available on the website still.

Sent from Q's Note5

havent seen any replacement lenses on their website yet..is that one of the 'issues'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok...

Some varieties are available on the website still.

Sent from Q's Note5
Yeah, they're selling through their inventory. It's disappointing because they're awesome. I try to get pairs that will have support for a while. This makes me nervous they might not have replacement parts down the road.

I have been looking for a pair for a couple of weeks . Trying to figure out the best deal... I looked on forum here, eBay , Amazon, Oakley and Oakley Si along with all the local sites CL etc. I settled on Amazon they had the pair I wanted BN for 147.00 plus tax which sux Lol. I had 20 dollars in GC’s and then used Citicard points for 90 dollars off total out of pocket 48 bucks . I also knew that buying these the page says comes with square O hard case which I knew it was not going to come with it from reading reviews and questions. So knowing that they would refund me 25 bucks for the missing case so basically around 25 bucks I have a new pair of Holbrook Metals. I am a little disappointed that they did not come with the Oakley box.. they are legit so I will keep them .

ECA2FE60-0459-4334-ACA5-CBA1C1196235.jpeg

86700C09-F10A-4E7B-A64C-FB27E55DC3CD.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back