1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for an Infinite Hero Golf Towel.....same size as the regular Oakley Golf Towel.....IH purple with beautiful IH logo embroidered in the lower corner.....not sure how rare they are but I know that they're out there. All O-Stores around me look at me like I have 2 heads when I ask for one.....If anyone sees one or knows of one I would appreciate some help acquiring one. I will of course compensate you for your time and efforts above the cost of the towel. I had a picture but cannot find it....thanks guys!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard of one, I'd love to see a picture. I couldn't even find that. Tried calling O or IH?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Spoke with HQ today.....the golf towel was a limited production run.....only available as a promotion at sponsored golf events.....none will show up at any Vault due to proceeds going directly to IH.....I asked if IH would have them and she said "We are IH".....so It looks like unless someone puts one on eBay I'm S.O.L.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    There was one on Ebay about 4-6 weeks ago

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yep. That's the one. And it went for like $23. I forgot to "watch" it and get reminded. Damn

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we know it's hard to get, did you find a picture?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Nope......and I can't believe the completed auction is gone off of eBay. Wasn't too long ago like GRF mentioned.....it's just a purple towel with a large IH logo embroidered in the lower corner. Would make an excellent display piece under my Carbon IH!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please, if I got one that'd go on my Oakley golf bag.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Found it!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Oakley Infinite Hero Golf Towel - KGrHqFi0EJJQ2Y3yBP4-tvlwwg60_12.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn, that's sweet! Love to find one of those.