• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley inventory for sale. Updated list 6/11/15

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very hard to trust people now days. That's why I never send payments with F&F unless I've been talking to the guy for month and got to know him. BC then this is what happens. I'll keep this guys name in mind and will avoid him.

Some people reacted to this post.
Return the Juliets. I'll return your money. When I receive them. I'll return your money. I've sold a few other pairs on this forum with no issues. Sorry you're upset. I'm not trying to cheat anyone here or anywhere.

Username Hidden said:
Return the Juliets. I'll return your money. When I receive them. I'll return your money. I've sold a few other pairs on this forum with no issues. Sorry you're upset. I'm not trying to cheat anyone here or anywhere.
Its about time you man up and rectify this. Pm me.

Username Hidden said:
This.....
View attachment 158828
View attachment 158830
View attachment 158831

I understand people sometimes made mistake and missed some small issues with the sunglasses. But this is totally unacceptable.

Mint condition or better? Are you saying you are not aware of this condition you give me?

We are a small community here and it takes a lot to gained trust but not this way!

Is this the Mag Switch Ice?

Username Hidden said:
It's a Juliet
nAh that's the mag. Mine was the Juliet.

Mine is the mag

Username Hidden said:
nAh that's the mag. Mine was the Juliet.
No kidding... They're crazy similar

Just curious, did either one of you ask for or get pics of the frame you purchased before you made the deal?

Yep. I got several. Didn't see any issues but the angles were strategically shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.