• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley inventory for sale. Updated list 6/11/15

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller oddly quite . Here eBay name send to all forums or Oakley clubs you sell on name and state he lives in PayPal name too..We are wrong O-family to mess with!! If enough of you file for fraud claims he will be blacklisted, including atty who I am sure put what it was in comments,
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No sir! Not the man from Dallas! Hes gone fishing! Get out of this thread coz you have no business here! Hahaha imagine Mr samurai if you bought the splice i told you about! You must be banging your head now. Dont blame me coz ive been taken to a ride too!

Haha... Coz i remembered you were urging me to buy those splices!

Username Hidden said:
Haha... Coz i remembered you were urging me to buy those splices!

Because you darn deserve to get a cheap mint chrome splice! Lol

Always "buy the seller"

Username Hidden said:
Because you darn deserve to get a cheap mint chrome splice! Lol

Ive got a miny chrome splice already... Hahaha

Heads up u better leave feedback. Once mods get wind of this, thread gets wiped clean!

Username Hidden said:
Heads up u better leave feedback. Once mods get wind of this, thread gets wiped clean!

Good call. I just did. Also after reading the feedback Rex left, it completely contradicts what this guy said about that deal when he was trying to get me to use F&F to pay him. Everything about this guy is sketchy and shady. There was no misunderstanding here. No overlooked scratches. There was intentional misrepresentation that was well thought out. This was a scam plain and simple. All this crap has been sitting in a storage locker for years and is now ruined and he came here to **** as many people as he could before he got caught. If ever there was a case to ban a person, this is it. I just hope those that paid via F&F can find some sort of recourse.

Username Hidden said:
If that joker doesn't come back, a useless reviews won't do jack...

Unless he signs back up under a new name and starts 'fresh' ... It's happened before ...

when I see a for sale thread and I see 78 posts and 8 trophy points from the seller, I laugh and move on....

to me, that's the first red flag...I won't even bother...

there's not a pair out there important enough to buy from someone that is not active on the forums.....

I'm interested in the R1 and Water Jacket but OP isn't returning messages...

Status
Not open for further replies.