1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Are these as good as they look people? The detaching bottom seem ingenius for docking.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I have one and love it. Always get compliments when I'm using it. I switch between my unobtainium and cylinder block cases. Oakley makes some sick cases.

3. TheDutchman92

Thanks bad, I hate all the cases that have small clearance to the charging input so you have to take the case off to charge, this should solve that issue

4. TheRevTy

TheRevTy Oakley Beginner

Just to be clear, the Unobtanium case does not have a removable bottom - the O Matter one does.

5. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

But the bottom has a large enough opening to allow access to all of my docks and accessories.

6. TheDutchman92

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up

7. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

I want to ask. How much protection do they offer though? I use a defender otter box. I am very hard on my phones and carry with me at my job. Do the give as much protection as a otter box defender series?

8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Not even close. These are for lighter use applications. Great for grip and small drops. I've dropped mine a few times, but wouldn't trust it if I were harder on my phone. My wife is and has an otter box that is much more protective.