• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Judge Blue Face. Can be fixed... but would you

AlanH

I should Work at Oakley
I bought a Judge with blue face, it did not tell time when i got it. Said to have a new battery. I took it to a jeweler and they found it had corrosion on the main circuit board and battery terminals.

So the cost to replace the board and fix it is $235, would you fix it or return it?
And would you fix it if the seller refunded the repair cost to fix it?

Torn on what to do. Other experienced owner feedback is appreciated.

It depends, do you like the watch? If you do have it fixed at owners exspense, if not, then Return it

I do like the watch, the exterior is flawless. Been hunting for this one a very long time. And if they seller agrees to pay for the repair vice a full refund I would definitely be satisfied as I really wanted the watch. That being said I have never had an O watch fixed internally just batteries replaced. Not sure if they ever go back to the way they were when you repair them. That is my concern.

Last edited:
I would return it. I purchase an orange judge on eBay which had some issues upon receiving it. Took it to a watch repair and the parts were not so easy to find. Sometimes it’s not worth the squeeze.

Back