1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Just ordered another Jury from the Oakley Vault site. I am assuming it will have the added screw to the top of the frame to help with the hinge issue. My original pair does not and still holding up well. Does anyone know for sure if at some point all Oakley stock was given the added screw or is it hit or miss whether mine will have the screw? I hope all remaining frames Oakley is selling have been retro fitted or produced with this extra screw. Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone knows the answer. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

As far as I know, they are just selling them as is they didn't update the older models. It's hit or miss on which one you get. There are a few sites still selling Jury frames as low as $65. I have modded a few pairs and if they are taken care of, they will be fine.....

3. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

6pm always carry the fury and at times 70% off.

4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Thats what I figured. Thanks. I am gentle with the pair I have and so far so good. Love your moded ones. The polished look is awesome

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Thanks !