1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    I bought these recently, wore them once in the car, and decided I do not suit them.

They are perfect as new - except for one feint 1mm scratch on the left-eye lens near the nose-bridge.

RRP on this pair was $250, but I'm just looking for trades. I've been tempted to try Dispatch and Dispatch 2 recently - ideally the Fonseca DP2 - but also the Jupiter Camo DP and the Persimmon Fade/Fire DP2.

Oakley Jury SGH Exclusive - Matte Black W/ OO Black Polarised - p1090541s.jpg

Oakley Jury SGH Exclusive - Matte Black W/ OO Black Polarised - p1090546u.jpg

Oakley Jury SGH Exclusive - Matte Black W/ OO Black Polarised - p1090540.jpg

Oakley Jury SGH Exclusive - Matte Black W/ OO Black Polarised - p1090544k.jpg

Oakley Jury SGH Exclusive - Matte Black W/ OO Black Polarised - p1090545o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I should also point out, for clarity, that the box is just a generic black box. SGH of course did not furnish me with the matching Jury box.
    :rolleyes:

:smile:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have these exact sunglasses. I have to say, dressy/casual these glasses do either and wear awesome!

Good luck on the trade, someone pick up these awesome glasses!

PS, SGH is bad about throwing away all their boxes, which sucks :mad:

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks man.
    Yeah, they're a great sunglass, and I love the OO Black Polarised lens (I've got them in EP2 too).
    But I've convinced myself the Jury looks too small on me. Hence they've not been warn since and I'm after larger frames.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD.

:closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.