1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oakley medusa for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443934188.232607.jpg selling my Oakley Medusa size small/medium for $1700 ****Paypal Only**** will ship in North America only. Oakley medusa for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443934319.766735.jpg Oakley medusa for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443934393.135875.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Sick man! GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought I'd post this up for sale seeing as how I never really use it anymore

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Box, condition and bag will help you move this. Full sets complete with goggles, bags and Boxes go for $2000-2200

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the original box for it and there are no goggles on this one. It's in perfect condition no tears scuffs or missing dreads.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    also used. .. lol. i bet you looked sic going down the hills!!! lol.. scaring kids and women.. and men!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*Drooling*