1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

12" x 4" Oakley metal sign/plaque. Great item to sit in your display case or can be mounted with 2 sided tape or by using the holes. $50 US or will consider display stands or other items on trade. These are perfect additions to mount on the exterior of you non-Oakley display cases. Thanks for looking.

*EDIT*:
    I now only have 1 sign remaining; the polished one without the rivets, and plan to keep it.

Oakley Metal Sign - norivets3.jpg

Oakley Metal Sign - norivets2.jpg

Oakley Metal Sign - norivets.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/9/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Attached is a picture of the 3 other styles available. The one with no rivets was polished with Mother's Mag & Aluminum Polish. I can do the same for any of the others. I have a total of 8 signs/plaques available. Thank you.

Attached Files:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2 signs sold, 6 available. These signs are perfect for adding to your non-Oakley display case or just mounting on the wall.

I have attached some pictures of the polished sign mounted with brass tacks. I think it looks great. Also pictured are 2 signs inside my metal case and 1 sign on the wall.

I am open to trades so hit me up with anything O related. Cheers :)

Attached Files:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Accepting trade and cash offers. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/16/15
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Signs would make a great addition to any collection.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2 more sold, 4 available.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price was $50 US but I can drop to $40 each. I have 2 left with all the rivets, one with every 2nd rivet, and one polished with no rivets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I had a busy week so didn't get around to posting the signs on eBay yet. If anyone is interested, send me an offer (trade or cash). Thank you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what is left. i'm interested.

i like the every other hole/rivet one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.