1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tuju77

tuju77 Oakley Beginner

hello there guys, we know that a lot of oakley watches and sunglasses on ebay and they are much cheaper that RRP on oakley website.

I just want to know whether oakley do deep discounting on model that are no longer produced?

for example, crankcase can be found way cheaper on ebay, less than $300. Are these watches all fake?the much cheaper ones?

Maybe someone from oakley can answer this?

thx
    :mrgreen:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mr. Bright5ide

Mr. Bright5ide Oakley Beginner

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I have never been burned and I don't think you will get burned on ebay purchases either as long as you use common sense...

1. Look at seller feedback and seller ratings (seller reputation can tell you everything you need to know)...
    2. Look at sellers pictures (I don't buy from those who use stock pictures)....
    3. Don't hesitate to ask questions about the product (such as a serial number)...
    4. Do your homework (know the product you are looking for)!!!
    5. Remember that if it seems to be too good to be true that it probably is...

There are trusted Oakley sellers out there and there is even another site that sanctions sellers with good reputations so that their members feel comfortable purchasing from their own so to speak. I know because I am one of those guys...lol

4. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

There are loads of Stores selling on eBay now. More are legit and selling sunbird at hugely reduced rates. Also try sunglass shop .co.Uk. They were selling Staple Frogskins for £75 at one stage.

5. rjoaquin75

rjoaquin75 Oakley Beginner

Hey everybody. I too question the legitimacy of these ebay seller's selling oakley frames that are Brand new without box and just the microfiber pouch. Im curious as to where the heck these ppl get their oakley's? Anybody know?

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

There are sellers like that I deal with 2 in particular that are legit and the glasses are not display they are new w/out box some even came with H sticker on lenses but u have to know who to buy from...I laughed at the Blue(not camo pack)solid blue MD's on there ...pitiful fakes

7. Forgoten214

Forgoten214 Oakley Beginner

Be careful with eBay, I almost got scammed few weeks ago myself. I was trying to purchase a pair of Eyepatch's and the seller sent me generic sunglasses. Had to file a complaint with eBay. Got my refund but it was a pain.

8. Mozole

Mozole Oakley Beginner

yea, dealing with sellers is a pain indeed