• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley over the top fmj ice ???

dingo ate my baby

X-Metal Hulk, You wouldn’t like me,when I’m angry
Near the lake Ohio
I just wanted to know if any one has info on them. There oddly worded on O review. I was looking on eBay and the forum seem to be the hardest combo to. Find .. Is this imagination.. Thoughts welcomed thanks
image.png

I was looking on eBay color does not seem common at all. I just wondered as I know bay and other sites can be misleading somtimes figure. members like dyeraudio chime in let me know they have one

It may be a rare colorway but unless you get it from a trustworthy seller or pick up a complete matching set, I'd be wary of paying any premium on this 'rarity' aspect because the SKU isn't found on the frame and lenses can be easily chopped

It may be a rare colorway but unless you get it from a trustworthy seller or pick up a complete matching set, I'd be wary of paying any premium on this 'rarity' aspect because the SKU isn't found on the frame and lenses can be easily chopped
To be honest. I picked up one with matching box, main reason why I am asking about it

Are you selling them or just wondering for your own collection? I know of a member selling a full set for $600 shipped right now.

Back