• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

dibs on your r1s and copper penny if you have one. lol
did you get the violet iridium for xs?
yeah, i backed out on the trade and paid him asking price. =)

i have a messed up r1 that i havent rebuilt yet, i havent decided on which ones to sell. sarap eyecandy!

So, kabayan, what is your recommendation when it comes to getting the better deals on x-metals? I find that even here in the forum some members sell theirs steeply. Ebay is hit or miss, and nowadays x-metals are priced like gold. You mentioned FB sellers -- any particular ones better than others? Thanks, bro.
forgot about FB sellers, i only dealt with a few guys in oakley talk philippines when i was IN the philippines on vacation. i picked up a 9/10 carbon BIP R2 for P6000. i think the prices on the OTP page are reasonable as in compared to MSRP in the philippines.

its really tough p're. i got a lot on craigslist and local sellers, i was still able to buy juliets and xsquared new from some stores when they had friends and family sales. and on oakley.com, tiyaga lang talaga. rule of thumb would be to figure out the models you like, condition, and inclusives (box coin etc) go for MSRP for mint and complete then subtract from there.

BTW hehehe i will be selling most of my xmetals soon... wala lang time mag-post. (shameless plug)

i do have a unit & pouch only xsquared BIP carbon polished for sale...

why sell your metals bro?

thinking of thinning out and upgrading. just wanted three models, r1 xs xx complete frame/lens combos. then one of each of the other metals... now getting rid of the duplicates.

Back