• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

Bro hookup u with the pinoys in the Middle east. Lotsa guys here already have setup ways to get their stuff and im sure they will be able to give you tips from their vast O-knowledge. I bought from exchange dito from @moitabachoi and everything went smooth! Btw i am in cali and he is from somewhere in the middle east. Calling @washi me sensie @emjaycee23 !

why me? lol! im in new york!

been to glorietta a while ago and saw some juliets and x squared in the stands of optical shops..sad to say it is still being sold around PhP30k..i don't think anyone would buy these at their current prices..

been to glorietta a while ago and saw some juliets and x squared in the stands of optical shops..sad to say it is still being sold around PhP30k..i don't think anyone would buy these at their current prices..

haha! remembered when i was home last 2 years ago and i saw an xsquared displayed in a shop in MOA... i was told that its on sale for 30,000 pesos... i was wearing my plasma XS that time and the sales attendant was surprised when i told him i got it for 15k.

sa mga kababayan ko, baka may taga St.Louis, Illinois or Missouri(idk)..just PM me..

sorry, taken na yung juliet sa CL..

Last edited:
mga kabayan..idk if this is a good deal..i think this is a display cube..PM nyo na lang ako kasi bawal na daw magpost ng mga CL ads..just trying to share infos here..

Latest Posts

Back