• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Wow, you are very talented! Where did you get your drawing skills from? I also like drawing, but my work is much worse than yours. Of course, I'm not a professional artist. I've developed my drawing skills for about two years thanks to online classes and occasional workshops.

Wow, you are very talented! Where did you get your drawing skills from? I also like drawing, but my work is much worse than yours. Of course, I'm not a professional artist. I've developed my drawing skills for about two years thanks to online classes and occasional workshops.
HELLO, thank you very much for commenting. I live in Lima Peru. the important thing is to feel good doing what you like, enjoy yourself and have a good time. luck! :biggrin:

My goal is to learn how to draw at an advanced level. I would like to create custom paintings. It's much more interesting to develop in that way. So far, I'm painting custom holiday cards. Christmas is coming, so I ordered caricature cards at photolamus.com for my loved ones. I will try to create some cards using the example from this site.

My goal is to learn how to draw at an advanced level. I would like to create custom paintings. It's much more interesting to develop in that way. So far, I'm painting custom holiday cards. Christmas is coming, so I ordered caricature cards at photolamus.com for my loved ones. I will try to create some cards using the example from this site.
What are you goin to draw miss advertising bot?

Latest Posts

Back