• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar EV ear socks Acc heads up

Tentails

Oakley Enthusiast
So -- I ordered me a pair of slate ear socks from Oakley for my Radar EVs. And I noticed the image was different. I couldnt put my finger on it. You know - dumb ol' me actually seeing that the picture doesn't match the actual model (see image) -- but it's still labeled radar EV. Ok cool. Order me a pair. Week and a half later...
Screenshot_20230815-173729.png
PXL_20230816_003215179.MP.jpg
. Turns out, the picture isn't lying. Radar EV slate doesn't exist - but OG radar slate DOES in its stead. WHAT?! Right next to it in black the model is clearly the radar EV.... I shouldn't be surprised. But at the same time I am because it being labeled radar EV gave me confidence lmao to follow through
Screenshot_20230815-173732.png

Just a heads up if anyone is in the market for slate Radar EV ear socks from the website. I'm sad I didn't get my EV socks, just gonna email Oakley after posting this to see what they can do. Because wow - I thought they completely discontinued all the parts for the OG radar. This appearing FROM them directly is eye opening.

It’s the same on the U.K. or it was . It was pointed out to me by a friend . Needless to say we took advantage and snapped a few up .

Back