• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radarlock Nose Bridge

Justin Thomas

Oakley Beginner
I have searched all over and I cannot find a replacement for this. I am not looking for the nose pads but the actual nose bridge. I had a piece of mine break off when these were dropped. I found videos on how to replace it and exchange it but I have scoured Ebay and Amazon and cannot locate the piece.

I am going to call local stores next to see if they carry it.

Does anyone know where you can buy them?

Thanks in advance

No one sell nose bridges , you are better off taking the broken glasses to Oakley store and see if they shall give u a discount on a new pair. Or buy a new frame only on eBay . Good luck. I've own tons of radarlocks and swap out a lot of pieces , the nose piece just twist off and snaps in.

There no one that sell just the nose bridge. Oakley does not even have a sku number for it, or everyone on Oakley forum would bought the nose bridge for the XL radarlocks and swap there pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No one sell nose bridges , you are better off taking the broken glasses to Oakley store and see if they shall give u a discount on a new pair. Or buy a new frame only on eBay . Good luck. I've own tons of radarlocks and swap out a lot of pieces , the nose piece just twist off and snaps in.

There no one that sell just the nose bridge. Oakley does not even have a sku number for it, or everyone on Oakley forum would bought the nose bridge for the XL radarlocks and swap there pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed

Can we agree it´s bullshit that you can´t buy that nosepiece, especially since it can come off without excessive force !

speaking about that radarlock piece, anyone else recently gotten crooked / misshaped radarlock nose pieces on their custom radarlock´s. not the part that comes off, but on the part of the frame that bridge snaps into ?

Can we agree it´s bullshit that you can´t buy that nosepiece, especially since it can come off without excessive force !

speaking about that radarlock piece, anyone else recently gotten crooked / misshaped radarlock nose pieces on their custom radarlock´s. not the part that comes off, but on the part of the frame that bridge snaps into ?
He's not looking for the nose piece

Go to an Oakley store or a Vault. Ask (nicely) if they have one in the back (from a broken or returned pair).
I got replacements this way at two different Vaults .

I agree, I've owned over 150 pair of Oakleys in my lifetime. Their policies have changed since they were bought buy Luxottica. The parent company also owns several competitors so if you were dispointed you are likely to get the same results with another brand. In the 90's, oakley truly stood by their product. I think companies lose sight of product quality and only focus on profits. Brand loyality comes from great costumer service.

Latest Posts

Back