1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Excellent condition XM/Black Iridium Romeo with box and papers, see pictures. The serial on the label does not match the serial on the frame (see pics). There has been much debate about this strange serial number, so I'm selling as non-matching box. Please don't comment on this in the thread. Any questions, PM me.

Frame 10/10 no marks
    Lenses 9/10 original, no cracks, no visible scratches, but may have hairline microscratches, see pics.
    Box 9/10 foam starting to deform
    Rubbers 9/10 gaskets and nosebombs are Linegear

Price $750 or trade for LNIB MM.

Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good looking out @MSTech. Have one on the way. Now looking for plasma/fire color way. Thanks again.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dantes, Do the Earstems sit even on the table/flat surface when they are in Open/Extended position?

They look a little up & down in some photos ... Can U take some additional shots if possible?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Even brand new XS and Juliet frames have that, so not unlikely to see the same on a 19 year old R1. Doesn't mean that the frame is bent or anything, unless the non touching tip is half an inch from the flat surface. If it's 2 or 3 mm I would say it's very common. Just my 2 cents

Last edited by a moderator: 1/21/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the only picture that i see where the ear stems are up is #2. but they are sitting on some of the literature.

Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - 20160121_111605.jpg.jpeg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll check tomorrow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nothing uneven about the frame...

Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg Oakley Romeo 1 X-Metal - image.jpeg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me add that I will trade this beautiful pair of Romeos for a LNIB MM, which is really the only reason I put these up for sale.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.