1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to add this coin to my collection. If anyone has one they would like to sell send me a PM.

Oakley Romeo 2 Coin - 2015-10-01_14-42-37.png Oakley Romeo 2 Coin - 2015-10-01_14-42-53.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Better luck buying the whole set

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I sold one 2 or 3 months ago for 245.00 fyi

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd probably be scared to see the price of a set, any ideas how much for the 5?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    is it a Gold coin :) To think I had all these coins over the years but never kept up with them. Wasn't into collecting then, just bought for the glasses or the watch and threw the packaging away or gave away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nope lol it's pricey cause collectors want to keep the coin with the sunglasses :agree:

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Mine will only be sold with glasses