• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Sandbag Sling/Crossbody

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
Australia / NZ
Hi all, On the lookout for an Oakley sling bag, preferably the Sandbag but im open to other types, Thank you. 🤙

Some people reacted to this post.
I have this.

IMG_2106.jpeg

Hmmm…think I still have an old black sandbag up in the attic. I used to use it in uniform to carry gear instead of a briefcase (while in BDUs). Nice bag. That having been said I had to black out the Oakley logo…not authorized 😏

Username Hidden said:
Hi all, On the lookout for an Oakley sling bag, preferably the Sandbag but im open to other types, Thank you. 🤙

Amazingly I found the darn thing first box I tried. Was my Bug Out bag for years and years. Gotta be 30 years old if it’s a day. Heck it’s a testament to Oakley quality…toss it in the wash and it’d be like new. Still has the flip-phone holder on the front (I’m thinking my iPhone 15 Pro ain’t gonna fit 😜). Had completely forgotten the shotgun shell bandolier! 🪖👍

I know this is a sandbag but not sure what you were actually looking for.

I looked on eekBay. People have lost their minds price-wise on some of this stuff…these included.

IMG_0978.jpeg

IMG_0976.jpeg

IMG_0975.jpeg

IMG_0973.jpeg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Amazingly I found the darn thing first box I tried. Was my Bug Out bag for years and years. Gotta be 30 years old if it’s a day. Heck it’s a testament to Oakley quality…toss it in the wash and it’d be like new. Still has the flip-phone holder on the front (I’m thinking my iPhone 15 Pro ain’t gonna fit 😜). Had completely forgotten the shotgun shell bandolier! 🪖👍

I know this is a sandbag but not sure what you were actually looking for.

I looked on eekBay. People have lost their minds price-wise on some of this stuff…these included.

View attachment 1109408

View attachment 1109409

View attachment 1109410

View attachment 1109411
whoa! now we're talkin...Pm incoming haha

Username Hidden said:
whoa! now we're talkin...Pm incoming haha

As you might have heard I don’t really sell nothing…but I might be willing to trade it for a Mag M-Frame! 😜👍

bumping, still looking for a crossbody/sling bag

bumper

bumping again, still looking