• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Scar replacement lenses and nosebombs

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
Hi O-Family. I have a pair of FMJ+ Scars with G30 Iridium lenses but the lenses are crap and the nosebombs are missing. Is it impossible to find OEM replacement lenses and nosebombs? I don't want to needlessly post a thread on the forum if it's a waste of forum member's time. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Not impossible. But nearly. As someone who actively collected all the scars a few years ago, I never saw scar nosebombs come up and rarely lenses. People were buying pairs just to steal the nosebombs if I remember correctly

See, that's what I thought @the_owl. I don't want to put a thread out there only to bump it over and over again. That's a waste of my time as well as other forum member's time, at least in my opinion. It's also a waste of forum space where there could be a more important post. I also don't want to pay some ridiculous amount of cash to replace both parts. Hopefully someone will see this post and a spot of luck will strike, but for now, it'll remain a discussion.

Thanks @Krank i appreciate it. I think the lenses are going to be the hard part. The G30 iridium for that particular frame aren't widely available. My fear is that I may have to go aftermarket but I really do t want to. Any help is muck appreciated!

Thanks @headpatrolman. I've had this particular pair since its release so its seen many years and many miles. At this point I have no urgency to complete this "pet project" so I'll just keep searching. I think Linegear makes a similar aftermarket lens but at this point since I'm in no rush I'll probably just keep my eyes peeled here on the forum and put out some feelers.

Latest Posts

Back