1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Guys I have a single black display case for trade. This case is in very good shape. 3 glass shelves, 2 keys and all lights work top and bottom.
    It is missing one lock and there is a couple small dents on the back side of case. Top left on back. Dent was pushed out pretty well but some paint chipped off while doing it.
    Like I said this is on the back side opposite of the front doors. Picture shows the small amount of damage.
    I am looking for a trade with other display cases. What I would like is the single (Green metal) stretch line case. Otherwise let me know what you have.
    My trade will be limited to Southern Cali. (Sorry everyone else) I will NOT ship nor do I want something shipped to me.
    Let me know what you have and lets see if we can trade. Not FOR SALE, TRADE only.
    Thanks
    case3_zps8e5a8da2.jpg photo by brettc10 | Photobucket

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone?? Other cases for trade?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.