• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice - what can be the problem? Its the arm or the frames fault?

debremate

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys, i bought this Splice, and have this problem, i dont think its fake, but it fits strange on my head, it has receipt and box and everything, but this is the right arm compared to the left arm... the glasses on me is looking more to the right side... i cant tell what is the problem please help.

First picture the good temple/arm, and the other 2 photos is "almost opened" and "fully opened" arm on the right side.

IMG_0690.jpeg

IMG_0689.jpeg

IMG_0691.jpeg

Pic of inside hinge area? Either it’s not seated in the hinge all the way or someone bought a fake splice and jacked the temple from it possibly
These are the photos, right and left, The first picture the "bad" arm, the second is the good one.
IMG_5714.jpeg

IMG_5721.jpeg

IMG_5720.jpeg

IMG_5719.jpeg

There's definitely an alignment issue on the right temple. Maybe someone sat on it accidentally, causing it to bend out of shape?

1694067282770.png

There's definitely an alignment issue on the right temple. Maybe someone sat on it accidentally, causing it to bend out of shape?

View attachment 1083191

Your last picture with the circle looks like the top tab isn’t seated all the way in the channel. I can actually see the tab in between the gap. I would remove the arm and check if there’s debris in the channel and try to reinsert

Back