• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Split Jackets or Oakley racing jackets

The Dark Gnat

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
While I know both are discontinued, which ones tend to have more lenses available in the secondary market?

Steve

Split Jacket lenses are tough to find in any popular tint, 'cause the Cutters be cuttin' 'em.
Racing Jacket/Jawbone lenses are still pretty well available, especially in the vented model.

Racing Jacket. Even have Prizm options if that's something you're into....although looking now the selection has been massively wiped from the main site.

I prefer splits, but Racing Jacket lenses are a lot easier to find.

View attachment 246361
image.jpg
Split jackets all the way! Those vented lenses are annoying at best. Imagine bugs flying inside those slit. The splits are a bit smaller frame and won't rub cheeks, the best feature though is being able to use them as motorcycle goggles with the wind jacket that covers the leakage perfectly and air is flow away from eyes. The Leses I have are, dark grey ducati,clear fog proof ducati, vr28 bip( my favorite) Violet Ih violet ( coolest lenses) and photochromic clear to black ( super useful for going in and out of building all day.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back