• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Must have missed that part. Thanks for pointing it out, i'll make sure to share that with all the fire and ems guys, and cops.

Happened upon the Oakley SI site and found a pair of Fuel Cell with the American flag in color on the icons. I want them but am not military or government. Do these SI issues ever show up at the vault or other places that anyone can buy?

I'm wondering is there any of you guys up there in the States willing to help me?

I'd like to buy a Split Jacket and Style Switch SI, but unfortunately it's nearly impossible for me to get them at any O-stores, here in Indonesia.

So if any of you guys willing to help me get those, it'll be heaven for me.

I'll pay for the Oakley and its shipping costs to Indonesia with my PayPal.
Thanks guys.

I'm wondering is there any of you guys up there in the States willing to help me?

I'd like to buy a Split Jacket and Style Switch SI, but unfortunately it's nearly impossible for me to get them at any O-stores, here in Indonesia.

So if any of you guys willing to help me get those, it'll be heaven for me.

I'll pay for the Oakley and its shipping costs to Indonesia with my PayPal.
Thanks guys.
People get upset if u use others SI privileges just a fyi to help u before u get a mean email

Ahaaaa... I see.
Thanks for your kindness to inform me.
I thought it was okay if a civilian purchase and wear a standard issue Oakley..if it's prohibited by law, then I wouldn't buy it.

I love tactical stuff, that's it..nothing else.

Ahaaaa... I see.
Thanks for your kindness to inform me.
I thought it was okay if a civilian purchase and wear a standard issue Oakley..if it's prohibited by law, then I wouldn't buy it.

I love tactical stuff, that's it..nothing else.
No some si stuff anyone can get. Some u have to have a account. If its on the vault or Oakley.com website we can all get it. Have a link for what u need?

Back