• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

The script on the Jawbreaker and Frog looks cool.
The others? Meh. For me, not so much.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459932896.683117.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459932913.806202.jpg

Yeah. That looks alright, doesn't it?

My thought on it is that at least it's something different, instead of just bunging another combination of flat colorways together.

Yeah. That looks alright, doesn't it?

My thought on it is that at least it's something different, instead of just bunging another combination of flat colorways together.
Its definitely a piece to be seen in person. To sell it they truly need a macro shot of the pattern to convey what they did for online buyers and print material to illustrate its not as you described, a vague pattern for the new year..

Its definitely a piece to be seen in person. To sell it they truly need a macro shot of the pattern to convey what they did for online buyers and print material to illustrate its not as you described, a vague pattern for the new year..
I agree that it needs a push. My point was more based on my weariness at seeing so-called 'special editions' being released which are just different blank colorways being mashed together. The USA patterned prints look cool - like a proper special edition.
I hope that makes more sense.

Latest Posts

Back