• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue

Except one difference is SI Matte Flak frame does not have Oakley on nosebrigge..OCP one does -when they have it.... It may be same for Half J's ....

The ballistic M-Frames are designed to fit under a MICH helmet, has a lens clip and comes with gray and clear lenses, Anti fog spray, a hard case and a retention strap.

To the OP, if you know any police officers, EMS or firefighters you can have them register for the discount.

You can also find some on eBay every now and then.

Hope this helps and YMMV.

I just got in the Split Jacket with Grey and VR28 polarized. Pretty good deal for $135.

I didn't like the 5 pack of microfiber bags. The bags aren't marked Oakley and actually look like knockoffs.

Wanna sell me the 5 pack? I've been trying to buy one for awhile but it was always on backorder.

If anyone wants to get a 5 pack of USA microbags for me LMK!

FWIW, the US SI price for Half Jacket 2.0's in matte black frames with grey polarized lenses is $85. I apologize ahead of time, but I will never offer or agree to buy anything on US SI and resell it to anyone who is not also eligible for US SI. I think it defeats the purpose of Oakley's intent to provide high quality optics and eye protection to those who give all to protect the rest of us and do so for very little personal benefit. I believe it would be a slap in the face to the magnaminity of Oakley doing what so few other corporate entities are willing to do; provide an incredible service at a very reduced cost to those who need it the most and can least afford the quality offered.

Maybe this makes me an ass, but I would never betray Oakley's incredible generosity in this regard to save some internet acquaintance, who is sitting on the couch instead of trying to sleep in a sandstorm, a mere few dozen dollars.

I have to hope that no one else would do it either. I've seen the caliber of people that frequent this forum, and have been impressed. I would be severely disappointed to learn that others think all is fair and game to save a few bucks.

Back