• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Summit Frogskins

Interesting. These are sort of plain, and the same frame colors we've seen over and over again in the past few years, with the exception of the burgandy pair. I'm in for the orange and yellow/green at least.

I'd say if you own a School Bus yellow, a Pink Paul Smith, or a Matte Denim, cash in now.

Looks like I will be in Korea when these drop...good thing I will still have a US "APO" address :). I will probably keep the school bus yellows due to them being a steal and me knowing deep down that they are the very first release of yellow frogs.

I wondered about the next Frogskins release, and MrLee delivered. Definitely looks like a school bus yellow to me, but we all know Oakley's stock photo reliability. For all we know, these could all look like fairly different shades of their respective color once you're holding them. I'm definitely going to pick up one or two of these matte colorways though.

Oakley's next "release" needs to be accurate Frogskins photos, imo.

Latest Posts

Back