• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Summit Frogskins

@blackdiamondsprts Wanted to thank you for the frogs I ordered. Super quick to the UK!

Pretty amped on this Summit, hopefully something arrives in the post soon..

Thanks for the love Frog.
Unfortunately I have not yet seen these in person, so I cant give you my own description of the look and finish of the shades, just what you see in pics.

I've seen these in the flesh, and they are a matt, almost dull metalic finish. If anything I feel the pictures make them seem slightly more metalic than they are. Very strange colour names. We will have these in stock just as soon, if not before anyone else. I've just come off the phone to Oakley HQ, our delivery of the Summit Frogs is expect with us around 3/09/2012!

I've seen these in the flesh, and they are a matt, almost dull metalic finish. If anything I feel the pictures make them seem slightly more metalic than they are. Very strange colour names. We will have these in stock just as soon, if not before anyone else. I've just come off the phone to Oakley HQ, our delivery of the Summit Frogs is expect with us around 3/09/2012!

I better start saving!!!

i will be buying the navy red and gold pair for sure, and the kass frogs have nothing special about them imo

and the navy pair would look sick with some jades in them, im def gonna try that

Latest Posts

Back