• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Sunglasses sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I'm looking to trade that snapback for the Matte black/red. The cheapest matte blck/red is selling on the bay for $135. If anyone finds me a matte black/red. or another one that I might like as much, I'll trade the snapback on to an OF member, or if I find the one I want at a decent price, I'll sell it here at same price as I got it from Big Rabbit
You had typed up ready to go before you even listed the frame didn’t you?!

Man covers all his bases.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You had typed up ready to go before you even listed the frame didn’t you?!

Man covers all his bases.

Its ok. Im supposed to be sending him some rubbers and now im DEBO-ing his ass

Username Hidden said:
Its ok. Im supposed to be sending him some rubbers and now im DEBO-ing his ass
Ok you just lost your Philly card.

My wife says that **** you Floridian!

@kashton strikes again huh.

Ooops nevermind, Names are already being dropped.

Username Hidden said:
Don't send them, you can keep them and shove them up your a$$. You send them and they're going straight to the trash. And feel free to keep the Juliet rubbers that I sent you. Not going to get into a shouting and insulting fight with you or any of your buddies; I have much better things to do

JB Snapback SOLD too next OF member in line

XMB out!!!
To

Username Hidden said:
All you did was prove to me that you arent a man of your word. Youre a liar and a theif.

You were flipping these on ebay this morning for double and now youve backed out because you got called out.....youre a female bro
Please spell these insults correctly. It is thief.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Please spell these insults correctly. It is thief.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk
It's not easy to punctuation when you get rolling on a rant. Plus he is a Philly boy, they don't have all the book learning that the rest of us have.

I'd like to point out today that When some decide to report something here it has no reflection on the staff. Blaming myself and the staff for "allowing" certain behaviors to happen? That makes no sense. In your reports.. please if your asking for our help. Dont be slanderous to us. We do our best here and we cannot control what people think of certain other members. To call myself and the rest of the staff out as if it's our fault people don't approve of your behavior is ridiculous. On what planet is it a positive thing to bark at the person your constantly asking for help from. Really please be mindful of how you are reporting and asking the staff for help. We will continue to serve everyone here as best we can.

Damn.. I thought selling glasses cheap for everyone would bring some joy and excitement back to the forum. Selling these awesome glasses at a super great deal I expect some to resell. It goes without saying. If I had an issue with people flipping the glasses I sell then I would have raised the prices on all these glasses. As you can see the prices stay at $65. I have enjoyed putting these sales up and I appreciate all the kind words I have received from many of you. Let's stay drama free... I love this forum and have had the pleasure to talk with a lot of great people here. I will continue to put these badass sales up for everyone. Thanks again and lookout for the next sale on Monday. Have a good weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.