• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
At least they're trying something different with this one... Speaking of which, "Matte Vampirella" is one of the colorways. They're using it on the Mercenary too. :crazy:

We actually just got these in store and they do have unobtainum on the arms but it is layered like the jawbreaker so sweating and such don’t effect the ear socks like it did on the early radars and flaks, they give a great fit and offer more protection then the jawbreakers with a more light weight design

We actually just got these in store and they do have unobtainum on the arms but it is layered like the jawbreaker so sweating and such don’t effect the ear socks like it did on the early radars and flaks, they give a great fit and offer more protection then the jawbreakers with a more light weight design
Welcome.

Good to hear, I guess... I want to check it out one of these days.

Your username... You aren't selling fake drugs on the side are you? Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

not selling any fake drugs but definitely solid new Oakley shades that will be effective for any active lifestyle! If you’re ever in Boston come check out the prudential store! I’m a sales manager, doing my best to promote the new shades we got coming in

At least they're trying something different with this one... Speaking of which, "Matte Vampirella" is one of the colorways. They're using it on the Mercenary too. :crazy:
Also doing it on the frogskin lites..

Its a nice color in person

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, I think Oakley made this to catch up with this new wave of oversized cycling sunglasses. At least in that field, the 100%, Scott or Alba new models are increasing their share into the peloton.

I have some mixed feelings with them. Imo, they look like a redesign of the Eyeshades with touches of the '80 Teli show "V".

It's called , Time To Try A Non Luxx brand??
At least for new models. This current crop is crap. No wonder I keep spending all of my hard earned money on vintage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back