• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Texas/LA Events - Details Inside!

Except for the watch sale. Day 2 in Southlake should have everything that Frisco has. I decided what the hell and going to both

Dammit! I'd love an early shot at the mad/badman!

Assuming there isn't a pre-release premium added to the MSRP...

This newborn is cramping my "O" life... o_O

Dammit! I'd love an early shot at the mad/badman!

Assuming there isn't a pre-release premium added to the MSRP...

This newborn is cramping my "O" life... o_O
At least she will help when it comes to taxes....no? I'm sure the wife knows better. ;)

If we can buy on the 10th, I am coming home with a Madman. If we have to wait til the 11th, would someone be interested in helping me out?

I spoke to Kit about this as I won't be able to stay for the 2nd day in Houston due to work. From what I understand items will be available that evening as well. If not I am still pumped about seeing stuff I have only heard of or seen in pictures. Should be some awesome grail items for sure.

2015 items for sale is a really nice touch. Maybe making some minds up for those who were wavering either way on attending... Good feedback for Oakley too, albeit that the people who will attend a showcase like this aren't the general public, at least as far as buying Oakleys goes...

Latest Posts

Back