1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a rare one. This is one of the chairs that graced Oakley's tradeshow booth for many years. Its water jetted from huge blocks of aluminum and welded up. Then covered in ballistic nylon and hardware from the Oakley backpacks. It's been in my house for several years (2008ish) and I'm moving and don't have the room. Local pickup only in SoCal near Oakley HQ. It's wet in the photos because I just rinsed off dust from my storage unit. Asking $500 OBO. Cash, USPS MO

SOLD

Edit: Chair is 48lbs, and dimensions are 34"Dx36"Hx38"W.
    Oakley Tradeshow Chair - _front.JPG Oakley Tradeshow Chair - _back.JPG Oakley Tradeshow Chair - _corner.JPG Oakley Tradeshow Chair - _detail.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/30/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.7%
    That is very cool!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow! I wish you were near lol.. glws

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    never seen that. pretty cool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is one of the more unique items I have seen listed in a long time. I love it! It will go quick and the recipient is a very lucky person. GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    According to forum rules you may not request the 3% PayPal fees. All sales must be made via goods and services and your sale prices must alrady include the fees. Please update the listing to reflect the proper price.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great piece and quite rare. GLWS!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @barok0208 !!! That is amazing!!! I have to save up for this other special item first but I will see if I can eventually!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wow this is amazing!