• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Deep Water

Garcia76

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, new the the site and I must say, this is exactly what I've been looking for!!!!

Ok, for my question. I bought a pair of Turbine Deep Water for fishing. Also, I do not salt water fish witch is what I was told they are but they seem to work fine for fresh water also.

But! I have the all black frames and was wanting to change out the socks and icons to a blue if possible. Is there any place online to get these besides eBay? Thank you very much for any info and your time.
:Luke

hello & welcome @Garcia76 in our community...

if you dont have a store close to you is ebay the best way to get some icons and rubbers!

good luck on the hunt.

Welcome to the community, Garcia! Thanks for signing up. Oakleynerd is correct, your best and quickest bet is EBay for the time being. Once you have earned exchange access in here our members may be able to help you with that quest also.

@Garcia76 just make sure that you buy one with the correct icons so you don't buy one with a square icon
when you have the round one or the opposite

Back